With over 1 BILLION active users on Facebook and 400 million on Twitter, it’s obvious that social media has the spotlight, and folks – it’s not stepping out any time soon.
Social media now makes up the bulk of all time spent on the internet. It’s where people find their news and entertainment. It’s where consumers go to find products, services, and brands. It’s where customers share their experiences. It’s where the world converges and the people connect.
In short, social media offers a direct, streamlined path right to your target audience, and it’s an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
If you’re still wondering how you can leverage social media in your business, take a look at the numerous opportunities it presents:
- Brand awareness
- Customer support
- Reputation management
- Lead generation
- Community involvement
- Product launch and promotion
- Polling and feedback
- Consumer engagement
- Strategic alliances
- Expertise building
- News and content distribution
- Public relations
Still not convinced? Take a look at some of the most current statistics about the top social media sites. We think you’ll agree – these facts are pretty compelling:
- Social media sites and blogs reach 90% of all active internet users. (That means your clients and customers are definitely there.)
- 70% of companies have implemented a social media strategy, or will in the next year. (That means your competition is probably already there too!)
- 63% of companies are either vaguely aware or not aware what is being said about them online. (Do you know your company’s online reputation?)
- Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are now considered cornerstones of most social-media strategies in larger companies.
- More than 1 billion active users
- Over 60% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user has 130 friends
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
- Average user is connected to 80 pages
- 65% of consumers said they are more likely to recommend a brand to a friend after becoming a fan on Facebook.
- Average user creates 90 pieces of content each month
- 95% of Facebook Timeline posts and comments are not answered by brands. (This represents a huge opportunity for your brand to stand out!)
- There are currently more than 400 million Twitter users
- The number of Twitter users increases by 300,000 per day
- 54% percent of marketers have generated leads using Twitter, and 30% have closed deals using Twitter (Have you?)
- Twitter gets more than 3 billion requests per day, generated by more than 250 million unique visitors
- Twitter users send approximately 200 million tweets per day
- Twitter’s search engine gets 800 million queries per day
The Bottom Line
Social media: It’s simple, accessible, affordable, scalable, and effective – everything a business could possibly want in a marketing solution.
However, there’s a right way and a wrong way to use social platforms. If your strategy has simply been to post to your social media pages and hope that somehow customers will find you – we’re glad to tell you that there’s a better way. We have a simple 4 step system that is guaranteed to get more targeted prospects to engage with your business – and it’s simple to put into place.
Want to learn how exactly to put our process to use specifically for you business? Then simply apply for a complimentary 15 minute Social Media Accelerator session with us. We’ll cover specific strategies to help you get your social media marketing on track and you’ll have our exact 4 step process to start generating more business immediately.
There’s no obligation – but our accelerator call spots are very limited and at a first come first serve basis. So if you’re interested, apply now, or click on the button below to get started.
Thanks for engaging with us and reading our articles. We promise if you put what we're showing you into action, you'll start to see measurable growth in your practice.
If you're ready to take your patient generation strategies to the next level - we invite you to Book Your Complimentary Strategy Call.
This is a call where we get to know your and your business, and chart out a plan to help you achieve your goals. At the end of the call you'll have a solid strategy that you can implement to generate targeted leads and sales online.
After our call, there is no obligation to continue to work with us. We just want to show you that Digital Marketing, when done right, is the most reliable way grow and scale your Dental or Chiropractic Practice.
So simply click the button below, tell us a bit about your business, and we will book your strategy session.